The benefits of creation your own energy drinks range from the control of sugar being put into the drink to using your own natural ingredients. The following homemade energy drinks should help you get the energy you need after a workout or just as a boost your energy through the day without the added sugar and preservatives in store brought drinks.
Apple Energy Drink
- Apple cider vinegar contains important amounts of potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, B1, B2, and B6.
- Ingredients:2 teaspoons raw, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar; 16 ounces chilly water; 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup/raw agave syrup/raw coconut nectar (for diabetics: 2 teaspoons yacon syrup/2 teaspoons coconut sugar or raw coconut nectar/4 drops stevia)
Chocolate Energy Drink
- Chocolate energy drink, just blend the subsequent ingredients in a blender until smoothed.
- Ingredients: 1 cup skim milk
½ banana cut and frozen
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
Grass Energy Drink
- Wheat grass is an abundant basis of protein, potassium, magnesium, and B complex.
- Ingredients: 3 huge sweet bananas; 2 cups cold water; 1 tablespoon wheat grass powder
- Directions: Process all ingredients in the blender until level pour into a large sports bottle!