Mouth ulcers, also known as canker sores, are little disruptions of the skin that occur due to changes of the PH level of the mouth. This can be due to diet, stress, lack of be asleep or brushing your teeth with toothpaste that irritate your mouth and illness. Mouth Ulcers are susceptible to infection by bacteria in the mouth so be sure to keep your mouth clean and fresh by gargling regularly with an antibacterial mouth wash or salt water.
The Symptoms of Mouth Ulcer in Adult Stage:
- Problems with chewing or tooth brushing since of the tenderness
- Genital lesions (male and female), may be precede by burning or tingling sensation
- A round sore or sores within the mouth
- Enlargement of lymph nodes in the neck or groin.
Loss of appetite.
- Irritation of the sores by salt spicy or sour foods
- Mouth sores
Causes of Mouth Ulcer:
- Too much of acidic or spicy food
- Minor injuries
- Less Vitamin B2 in one’s diet
- Viral infections
- Lack of proper rest.